Spiritual / Inner Life
- Chosen: The Only Call YOU Can Answer by Jennifer Ebenhack for The Better Mom.
- Your Naked Truth by Aimee Byrd at Reformation 21.
- The Emperor's Game of Clothes by Emily Jacobs at Em Speaks.
Marriage / Parenting
- Is Your Parenting That Different From the People You Mock? by Mollie Hemingway for The Federalist.
- The Parent Trap by Ross Douthat in The New York Times. Another look at the parenting controversies of last week.
- The Aspiring Writer's Dictionary by Bill Ferris at Writer UnBoxed. If you "LOL" at this, you might be a writer.
In the News
- Rising Prices and Stagnant Wages Are Real by Sean Davis at The Federalist.
- How To Tell Someone's Age When All You Know Is Her Name by Nate Silver and Allison McCann. I find this stuff fascinating. (Let's start the "bring back Opal, Agnes, and Helen" movement right now.)
If you want to know why my family thinks church camp is so important - even though it's exhausting and disruptive to our family life while we get ready for it and recover from it - see this series of posts: What's So Special About Church Camp?
What caught your eye this week?
Linking up with: