Meanwhile, here are the links I saved this week:
Spiritual / Inner Life
- Be Still: Learning to Live in the Goodness of His Grace by Sally Clarkson at I Take Joy.
- Grace Comes Every Morning by Sally Clarkson at I Take Joy. (So much good stuff from I Take Joy this week!)
- Why People Who Sleep Longer Achieve More by Michael Hyatt. Loved this.
- Hope in the Mess by Brook McGlothlin
- Americans Think School is For Socializing by Georgi Boorman for The Federalist.
- Revitalize Your Family's Reading this Summer by Allison Kieselowsly for The Federalist.
- Writing as Therapy by Robin LaFevers at Writer Unboxed.
- Why We Write: Four Reasons by Joe Bunting at The Write Practice.
- 33 of Your Childhood Toys that Are Worth a Fortune Now from Buzzfeed. (Language and content warning for this site.) My sister had those Polly Pockets and we had a Teddy Ruxpin too. My husband had a few more things on the list. (sigh)
What caught your eye this week?