In short, a fun and frivolity filled day. And my brain cells are shot. So let's get to the links.
Spiritual / Inner Life
- When God's Sovereignty Scares You by Keri Seavey at TGC.
- The Battle for Life Endures - And So Must We by Rob Schwarzwalder.
- How to Share the Word of God with Others by Jolene Engle. Such practical, encouraging advice. I truly desire to grow and improve in this area.
- The Fruit of the Spirit is Joy by Andrew Kern at CiRCE Institute.
- The Lord Gives, The Lord Takes Away by Dennis Rainey. Praying for these families and all those affected by the recent storms.
- Should Christian Parents Ban Books? by Gracy Olmstead. (A session Philip went to last week at the GHC concurs with this post. Our business is not to "ban" books but to teach our children to think critically about literature, including discussing with our children the worldview of the author.)
- The Oxen are In by Lizzie at Feminablog.
- Children Who Shine From Within from Hands Free Mama.
- A Better Way to Say Sorry from Cuppa Cocoa.
- A Cord of Three by Cindy Rollins at CiRCE Institute.
- How an Unexpected Homeschool Fight Can Strengthen Your Resolve by Heather Woodie at Simple Homeschool.
- Debunking the Myth of the 10,000 Hours Rule: What It Actually Takes to Reach Genius Level Excellence by Maria Popova.
- The Glamour of God-Honoring Grammar by Aaron Armstrong. I always enjoy reading about why and how Grammar matters.
What caught your eye this week?
This post is linked here: