Maybe I'll share more about it later, but for now, let's get to the links:
Spiritual / Inner Life
- 7 Tips for Renewing Your Mind Daily from Jerry Vogel for Lifeway Kids.
- To Experience God's Love by Colin Smith at TGC.
- How to Find Your Passion and Your Meaningful Work by Lori Pickert for Project Based Homeschooling.
- Explaining Hard Things to Our Children by Christina Fox for TGC.
- On Not Being a Victim by Rebekah at Femina blog. Not sure I agree whole-heartedly with everything in this post (do I ever?), but there are some good thoughts.(H/T: Brandy at Afterthoughts. If you enjoy link posts you should also check her Stupendous Selections on Sundays.)
- The Double-Edged Cyber Sword by Kara at Quill and Camera.
- 10 Very Good Reasons Not to Marry the Guy by Jolene Engle. Saving this one for my daughters!
- How to Keep Her Secrets by Lori McDaniel for Flourish. Helpful advice for ministry wives.
- Scrappy Friends by Anne Bogel at Modern Mrs. Darcy. Like I said on Twitter (in a more abbreviated way): I'm loyal to my friends for life, come what may, but it takes a bit to get to the "we are really friends now" stage.
- Why Playful Learning is the Key to Prosperity by John Converse Townsend in Forbes.
- Is College For Everyone? 11 Alternatives to the Traditional 4-Year College by Jeremy Anderberg.
What caught your eye this week?
This post is linked here: