(Because Miscellany Monday is over, don't you know)
1. The Tiger Stripes campaign is on going. My husband has started a contest in support of this game, so you could end up with a game by my daughter AND a game by my husband. (Just leave him a comment on that post.)
2. The past couple of days have been warm enough for the girls to go outside. SO WONDERFUL. Even with all the mud and leaves they're tracking in on my brand new floors. Still so very wonderful. Snow in the forecast for tomorrow but trying not to dwell on that, it would only steal the joy of today which is sunny, warm and SO WONDERFUL!
3. Anyone else like to admit to responding this way to their child's repeated question of "What are we going to do tomorrow?"
I have one child in particular that asks so often that I've started automatically replying, "Same thing we do every day, Pinky." Sunday night she actually answered, "You mean we're going to try to take over the WORLD?!"
I have awesome kids.
4. This is a great book and a great deal:
Only $2.99 for Kindle right now. I actually paid full price for this book a year or two ago and I NEVER pay full price for books. Now that we're settled I can't wait to start, you know, homesteading. Or whatever.
5. Have you seen my new kitchen yet? See this post for recent pics. So far we've hosted a birthday party and had my parents, brother, and a missionary family over for Sunday lunch. It's been so nice to be able to have the space (and the unpacked dishes) to have others over.
What are you doing on this lovely Tuesday?