The iBoy is growing and changing every day. I'm not sure his current weight because we haven't been to the doctor yet but he's definitely bigger than any of my girls were at this age. He wears 12 month clothes and I think he's about to pass my almost 2 year old niece in weight.
It's been a few months since I've given an update here so I'll bring you up to speed on Life with iBoy:
- pulling up on things
- playing next to his sisters
- being held
- his name. Seriously: his favorite word in the world is his name
- riding in the car
- bath time. Such a water baby.
- "talking" and "singing". So cute. He loves when we answer him. (Who knows what we may be agreeing to in baby talk. We've probably agreed to let him live in our basement until he's 30)
- sleeping in the big bed between Dad & Mom
- baby food. Actually, not a fan of most table food except french fries (we know this courtesy of an indulgent great-grandparent). Drop any food on the floor and he's all over that. Try to serve food sitting like a civilized person in a chair, with a spoon, eh, not so much.
- bedtime. He'll sleep in his pack n play (which has been happening a lot with all this house renovation) or his car seat, but come nighttime he thinks our queen size bed is his bed. He'll generously share with us but there's no doubt in his mind who it really belongs to (him).
He has his casual side:
He's the happiest, most agreeable baby I've ever seen. He sleeps through the craziness of four sisters and house renovation and trains and everything else. He's generous with his smiles and laughs and slobbery kisses and when he rests his head on my shoulder I think I may never put him down again.
Sweetness. Life, despite all the craziness in our lives right now, is sweet.