Spiritual / Inner Life
- Always Choose Delight by Jon Acuff.
- It's Not Us Against Them by Stephen Miller.
- What O Holy Night Gets Wrong About Christmas by Tyler Huckabee. OK, yes, Christmas is over. But I didn't do a link post last week, so you get this one now.
- Thicker Brain Sections Tied to Spirituality: study. This study is primarily looking at spirituality and depression. Depression is real and can be debilitating. I can't imagine trying to fight it on my own strength.
- 5 Ways to Utilize Devotionals in Your Kids Ministry by Jana Magruder.
- The Desolation of Peter Jackson by Bruce Frohnen. Will I see the new Hobbit movie? Eventually. But I feel like this article captures a lot of my angst about the entire series (including LOTR).
- What I Spend on Stuff from Fresh Modesty. Thought this was an interesting clothes price list, one I'd like to keep in mind as my daughters approach the teen years. (gulp)
- 10 Things We Can Learn From Old Homesteads by Stephanie Dayle.
- Why I'm No Longer Without by Donna at Funky Junk. Great perspective.
- 5 Myths of Tarring and Feathering by J. L. Bell. OK, weird, I know, but I thought it was kind of interesting.
- Coolest Parents Ever Adorably Re-Create Famous Movie Scenes With Their Baby. My favorites: Apollo 13 and Home Alone.
- Food Review: Rice Cakes by the Honest Toddler. Made me laugh out loud (for real). "I felt like I was eating someone else's sigh." That sums up rice cakes in one sentence.
- Why You Should Read More Novels by Shaunacy Ferro. Yes, you should! And it just so happens that I'll be talking here on this blog about how to read more, setting reading goals, and other reading related things in the upcoming days.
This post is linked here: