Non-Royal Baby Links:
- How to Find Your Strengths from Dave Ramsey. Love the clarification that just because you're good at something doesn't necessarily make it one of your strengths.
- When A Loved One Slanders You to Your Child by Joanne Kraft.
- 53 Things Only '80's Girls Can Understand from Buzzfeed. (Language warning and also a warning that Buzzfeed's sidebars may contain offensive things, they are constantly changing and I have no way to be sure.) Popples! Plastic Charms! Rainbow Brite! Scrunchies, Caboodles and Pound Puppies! I had the exact same Glo Worm. I don't care about any of the boy / girl stuff in the post but all the toys had me exclaiming, "I remember that!"
- Rocking the Tiara. Bring back tiaras! And hats, while we're at it.
- Why is the Royal Baby Called George? I just finished reading a biography of his great-great-great grandfather, George V. And I'm working on a biography of his great-great grandfather George VI. Coincidence? I think not. George is a great choice for this baby. (Note: I would never name one of my children George.)
- Prince George Could Change Name on Accession. Great run down of family history in that post.
- Well Played, Prince of Cambridge. Cute babies and royals: my heart melts.
Website here. YouTube videos here. Make This Leap (single).
If you like The Lumineers I think you'll like this very much.
Enjoy your Saturday, folks! We're off to get our family completely re-united. (That is: we're picking up the little girls from their week with the grandparents.)
This post may be linked here: