Which means we are (depending on how you look at it): homeless (this is the joke Philip is telling) or Debt Free (which is how I'm choosing to look at it since our mortgage was our only debt).
Now to find a house large enough for 2 adults and 5 kids, in a decent neighborhood, and for the right (read: low) price. It's kind of overwhelming, this house hunting thing.
And before I forget: Happy Birthday to my baby sister (tomorrow is her big day). I won't tell you how old she is. Teasing folks about getting older is not as fun when you're a whole 7 years older.
On to the links!
Spiritual / Inner Life
- John Piper is Not Anti-Seashell by Trevin Wax.
- If you liked Kevin DeYoung's book Just Do Something, you probably want to check out this free study guide: Study Guide by James Vincent for Just Do Something.
- If You Don't Give Me Cheetos by Katrina Ryder.
- Learning About Prayer from Fairy Tales by John Stackhouse.
- Fighting For Your Girl's Dreams by Melissa at Out of the Ordinary.
- Don't Be Afraid to Underachieve in Life to Better Achieve in your Family Life: Lessons from a former Indianapolis Colt by Lori Lowe.
- Helping Children Who Fear - 5 Bible Based Tips by Patti Brown at Do Not Depart.
- The Noble Task of Motherhood by Jennifer Dyer.
- Spiral Binding Machine - My New Favorite Tool by Amy Maze. Seems like a cool tool.
- How to Homeschool on a Limited Budget by Jolanthe at Homeschool Creations. Side note: I have never met a homeschooler who wasn't on a limited budget.
- How Government Wrecked the Gas Can by Jeffery Tucker.
- Becoming Home: A Photo Tour. Check out all the posts and pictures about a family who live in just 665 beautiful square feet.
Have I ever mentioned my intense love for guacamole? This pin made me want to lick the screen. (Fear not, I did not actually do so. Not least because our 2 year old has been known to lick the screen. Gross.)
So, what did you stumble on this week?
This post is linked to: