Yes, an unthinkable day has arrived: my little sister just hit the big 3-0.
Which is amazing when you think about it because we are now the same age. OK, no. I'm older.
Anyway, all age related jesting aside, here are 30 Things I Love About Lisa (AKA Lulu) and 18 pictures of our early life together (I know there should be 30 but, well, there aren't. My OCD side is just going to have to get over it):
4. She also speaks fluent Movie Quotations and she recognizes mine, even the ones from obscure movies we watched in our childhood.
6. She loves to read.
8. Her smile is infectious.
13. She's willing to look silly when the occasion calls for it.
15. She's a Peacemaker (the uber-middle child!)
17. I can be who I am and she still loves me.
19. She keeps secrets and confidences.
21. She's generous.
23. The way she encourages her husband and continually works on her marriage inspires me.
25. She strives for excellence.
26. She sings and hums as much as I do.
28. But we can still sit up until 3 AM talking.
(Awkward Family Photo, anyone?
I'm not sure what Santa's deal is
but I think we're rocking our haircuts and applique pants, don't you?)29. She loves God and His Word.
Love you, Lulu. Wishing you the very happiest of birthdays! (Welcome to 30. It's not so bad here.)