OK, curmudgeonly rant over, now for the links.
Spiritual / Inner Life
- Jesus and the Digital Pharisees by Daniel Darling.
- Should Christians Be Paid Less Because Their Work is "Ministry"? by Ed Cyzewski.
- One Vital Lesson from Doug Phillips' Resignation by David Murray.
- Modern Families and the Messes We Make by Jennifer Lahl.
- Why Accept the Authority of the Bible? A Twelve Step Argument by Andrew Wilson.
- What I Learned From Missing Church by David Roach.
- Fascinating Discovery Shows Unborn Baby's Cells Go To Mom's Brain from Life News.
- Are You a Dripping Faucet? 5 Ways to Turn Nagging Into Encouragement by Bob Lepine.
- Surviving a Miscarriage or Baby Loss: Dealing With Grief by Sheila Wray Gregoire.
- A Word to "Crazy Busy" Parents a book by Kevin DeYoung, reviewed at CBMW.
- There's One Key Difference Between Kids That Excel at Math and Those Who Don't by Miles Kimball and Noah Smith.
- How To Read Moby Dick by Jonathan Rogers. I've never read Moby Dick. Maybe I should try?
- Help Doc, I'm Bored by Boring Things. I Think I've Got the ADHD! by Matt Walsh. I know this is a controversial subject (that seems to be the only kind Matt Walsh deals with) but we need to be having these discussions.
- How to Read More - A Lot More by Ryan Holiday. Right on.
- The Lazy Girl's Guide to Home Education by Kari Patterson.
- Nine Ways to Become a More Boring Writer by Matthew Lee Anderson.
- Vinyl and Liturgy by Amy Lepine Peterson. My friend Julie shared this post. Maybe it helps explain part of the reason why I love my records more than other music I own?
- Why Procrastinators Procrastinate from Wait But Why. (Language warning for this site)
- I must hope that our library never comes to this point: Man Jailed for Overdue Library Book. And here I thought my fines were bad.
Linking up with: