On to the linkage!
Spiritual / Inner Life
- You Can't Do Anything You Want by Tsh at Simple Mom.
- Just Let Them Think You're Stupid: Choosing Humility by Alicia Prickett. This one stepped right on my toes.
- I'm On Aslan's Side by Tara Owens.
- Singing to Silence the Enemy by John Knight at Desiring God.
- Ohio Penguins by Kathy Ferguson Litton. This one caught my eye for obvious reasons.
- Choosing a Family Activity Over Team Sports by Renee at FIMBY.
- Helping Your Kids Deal With Doubts About Their Salvation by Nancy Leigh DeMoss.
- When Your Mother Says She's Fat by Kasey Edwards. As a mom to four daughters, I occasionally need to remind myself about the danger of negative self-talk and too much emphasis on outward appearance.
- Getting it Wrong: Surprising Tips on How to Learn from Scientific American.
- Incredible Self Portraits by 14 year old Photographer. My husband shared this incredible post with me.
- Lincoln Defended by Rich Lowry. (Because we're on an Abraham Lincoln kick right now and I wanted to remember to share this with my husband.)
- I love recommended reading lists and Albert Mohler has shared some great ones. Here's his latest: Books for a Summer Season.
- How to Get the Look: Scandinavian Style Kids Bedroom. I love this look and I'm hoping to have some new rooms to decorate soon. (The house hunt continues - so far unsuccessfully. But there are new houses every week so our house will come eventually, right?)
These letters are so much cooler than their original bright plastic selves:
I dream of one day owning a real library card catalog. But if that never comes true, this might be a more realistic purchase (or even a DIY):
So, did anything catch your eye this week? And if you do a links post, please come share it here - the more, the merrier: