I almost didn't have time to get this post done - our June calendar is looking crazy busy. But then, obviously, I did and here you go:
Spiritual / Inner Life
- Love for God and Desire for Marriage: Are They at Odds? by Brittany Lind.
- Are You Afraid of Bad News? by Kimberly Wagner. Confession time: fear is one of the sins I deal with on a regular, almost hourly basis.
- When You Need God To Be Just a Little Bit Closer by Brooke McGlothlin
- Doubt Your Doubts by Lore Ferguson. Confession again: you guessed it. Doubt is right up there with sin as far as sins God is dealing with in my life and heart.
- What Can We Learn from Voltaire? by Mike Leake.
- How I Almost Became the Smug Mom by Haley at Mama & Baby Love. No one should write a parenting book until they have at least two children. The more kids you have, the more you figure out it wasn't your amazing parenting skills that produced that perfect kid (and, conversely, it wasn't your horrible skills that produced that strong-willed child tornado).
- Mamas, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Idle by Owen Strachan.
- What To Expect When You Totally Weren't Expecting Spina Bifida by Sarah. Amazing post.
- All Education = Self-Education by Brandy at Afterthoughts.
- Love all these teacups: My Cup of Tea - Teacup Crafts and Home Decor.
- 5 Tips for Living Without a Washer and Dryer. It's hard, folks, when you've been used to doing laundry on a near daily basis (for a family of 7) to adjust to life without a washing machine.
- Loved these Francesisms from Semicolon. Our family loves Frances and some of these are in are "often quoted" category as well.
(As long as I don't actually have to go, you know, camping to get one)
So, what caught your eye this week?
This post may be linked here: