1. An Alternative to Organizing the Tupperware Cabinet. I could have written this post, except, obviously, I didn't, but I totally agree with Rachel Meeks who did write it.
2. And, on a related note: How to Store Produce Without Plastic.
3. Here's a homey post by Leila (Like Mother, Like Daughter) about Getting Used to Being Thrifty.
4. I prefer to avoid politics on this blog but I want to recommend George Will's recent column: Jon Will's Gift.
5. I could totally identify with this post: Finding Jane Austen During My Awkward Stage.
6. Stuff like this fascinates me: Last Surviving Great-Grandchild of Queen Victoria Passes Away.
7. Which leads me to these pictures: Victorian Street Life in London.
8. Summer is upon us. That means we moms might need this post: Make Your Own Bubbles.
9. The nerd in me rejoices so much over this: Star Wars Stamps. Star Wars! and Stamps! Together!
10. I don't wear real lipstick often (gloss or lip balm, yes) but I thought this was a helpful list: 6 Must Know Lipstick Tricks.
Just as a follow up to my post on Introversion or Extroversion, this page explains the 16 Personality Types and has a link to the test. This is the description of my personality type:
INTJSounds about right to me!
Have original minds and great drive for implementing their ideas and achieving their goals. Quickly see patterns in external events and develop long-range explanatory perspectives. When committed, organize a job and carry it through. Skeptical and independent, have high standards of competence and performance – for themselves and others.
Pins of the week:
What caught your eye this week? Don't forget about my Thirty-One Gifts Organizing Utility Tote Giveaway. You still have time to enter and the winner will be announced in my link list next Saturday.
This post is linked to Saturday Linky Love at Vanderbilt Wife. Come by and share your links!