A Thirty-One Gifts Organizing Utility Tote Bag.
What can you do with that incredibly cute bag? I'm glad you asked:
Here's how this giveaway is going to work: You can get multiple entries.
- 1st, mandatory entry: go to Ginelle's site and look through the spring catalog. Leave me a comment telling me your favorite Thirty-One Gifts product.
- 2nd possible entry: follow Candid Diversions with Google Friend Connect or the reader of your choice. Leave a comment telling me you do this.
- 3rd possible entry: follow Candid Diversions on Facebook. Leave a comment telling me you do this.
- 4th possible entry: tweet, post on FB, or post on your own blog about this giveaway. Leave me a comment with your link.
- 5th possible entry: talk (via email or phone call) with Ginelle about the "OJ Incentive". Here's how Ginelle explained this to me: If anyone signs up to be a Thirty-One Gifts consultant between now and May 31, they can get a full rebate for the cost of their start-up kit if they sell $1000 in their first 30 days (about 2-3 parties).
Yes, for those of you keeping track, that is my thirty-first birthday. Or, as I like to call it: the second anniversary of my 29th birthday.
This giveaway is open to all friends and family (excluding anyone who actually lives in Chez Charming with me. I imagine Sweet Pea is the only one who will care about this restriction) provided you live in the "Lower 48". (That means that this giveaway is open to US residents only, and we're just ignoring those poor folks in Alaska and Hawaii. I'm sure they're used to it.) I'll get your super-cute polka dot utility tote in the mail or hand delivered to you ASAP so you can use it to carry all your VBS paraphernalia back and forth to church (Or, that could just be me, I guess. VBS makes me feel like I ought to just live at church).
Super special thanks to Ginelle for setting this up!
This post has been linked to giveaway parties at 5 Minutes for Mom and Money Saving Mom.