Underage Dating: The Elephant in the Social Conservative Living Room.
3. From a letter Henry James wrote: Sorrow passes and we remain.
4. Just for fun (or, at least, I thought it was amusing): Hunger Games Name Generator.
5. 4 Business Lessons from the World's Youngest Female Billionaire. Interesting because the inventor owns her business and operates debt free. Less interesting when you think that she made her money because women are perpetually trying to shape themselves into some culturally acceptable slender, yet hourglass, figure. Bah. Really annoys me that we do this to ourselves.
6. Complaints Medieval Monks Scrawled in the Margins of Illuminated Manuscripts. I like this one:
As the harbor is welcome to the sailor, so is the last line to the scribe.7. Five Titanic Myths Spread By Films.
8. When "Better For You" isn't Better. I always appreciate Katrina's advice on keeping things in balance.
Pins of the Week:
It's probably no surprise that floor to ceiling shelves set my heart rate racing.
These hairpins are adorable:
I love shirtwaist dresses, too. Which reminds me, I need to go thrifting again. (Always)
What did you stumble on this week?