- The Hunger Games, Ethics, and Christianity by A.T. Ross
- The Hunger Games: A Christian Response by April Allbritton at TheoMag
- The Hunger Games, Christian Ethics and the Young by Beth Felker Jones
- The Hunger Games: A Prophecy? by Robert Barron
- Hunger No More by Monica Mullin
- Team Bella or Team Katniss? by Nancy French (note: this is not a Christian review per se but the points raised are valid)
1. Ten Things I Want to Tell Teenage Girls. (Hat tip: I shamelessly stole this post from my friend Julie.)
2. Sounds like an interesting book: A Guide to Help Americans Speak the Queen's English. Here's my own contribution: "pants" mean VERY different things in the US vs the UK. (Pants = Underwear in the UK)
3. V2 Rocket found in Essex Mudflats. I love these stories about how the Second World War is still affecting life. (Note: that site has very questionable links in the sidebar so view at your own risk.)
4. Meg wrote a lovely post about the importance of the words "Proud of You".
5. Tigons, Liger, Leguars, and Jagupards, Oh My! (P.S.: If you'd like to see members of the zebra / horse family who have interbred just come visit the Creation Museum's petting zoo.)
6. I needed to read Brandy's post: Learning Not to Fear a Time of Rest. Our homeschooling is at what Melissa Wiley calls "low tide" right now. Maybe that's not such a bad thing.
7. This sounds like so much fun: Organizing A Free Ladies' Boutique.
8. Two interesting posts for writers:
- 10 Books Every Fantasy Author Should Read
- 10 Secrets to Creating Unforgettable Supporting Characters
Pins of the Week:
Anyone remember the Liberty of London line for Target from a few years back? I wish I could find more things with this print (I have two boxes but that's it):
Doesn't this blanket look cozy? Someday, I shall make one. I hope.
So, what did you stumble on this week?
This post is linked to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci. Come share your links!