Tuesday, November 8, 2011
10 Things I'm Thankful For Today
2. Found a wonderful price on gas this morning. Yes, this is one of my great thrills these days.
3. The privilege and responsibility of voting & citizenship. Even when I think the result won't go the way I think it should.
4. One of the things on my shopping list was an anniversary card for my grandparents. A 60th anniversary card. Sixty years of marriage!
5. Taking just one helper with me for one of my stops.
6. Mega sales and coupons combined to feed my family for less.
7. And the fact that I don't have to be "extreme" in order to save a little money.
8. A regular tutoring job for Philip. It's easier than all day subbing and he feels like he is actually able to help this child.
9. Brand new movies checked out from the library. Fee = nothing. As long as we remember to return them on time, of course.
10. Watching the girls jump in the leaves. Not quite as fun = realizing the baby has lost her pacifier somewhere outside. That girl is determined to lose those things.
All in all, it's just a pleasant, non-extraordinary day - one of my favorite kind of days.
This post is linked to Top 10 Tuesday at Oh Amanda.