1. This ribbon organizer is brilliant - no special tools required, not complicated at all.
2. I think I could pull off this no-sew shirt refashion. That is, if I could get over cutting into a perfectly good shirt.
3. An unexpectedly thoughtful post from the same guy who writes "Stuff Christians Like." The Trouble with Fruit.
4. Four Squares has a post about her "Strictest Relaxed Classical" Homeschooling method. Which is very much like our approach.
5. Prince Charming and I went to the movies last night. (Pause here to get over the shock. What's more: thanks to coupons and such we managed to have dinner and a movie for $25. I know. I couldn't believe it either.)
Here's the trailer for what we saw:
Come back Monday to see my full review.
This post is linked to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.