10. Cooler temperatures. Please, please, let there be lower humidity and cooler temperatures!
9. Starting back to our Wednesday night ministries for kids.
8. This little guy coming over to spend the night:
7. Spending Labor Day swimming at Grandpa's house. Unless those cooler temperatures kick in early. In which case, we'll just enjoy being at Grandpa and Grandma's.
6. "Homecoming" at our church.
5. Finishing our first six weeks of our homeschool year. I can't believe we've gotten so much done already!
4. Good excuses to nap. Often.
3. Time to finish projects that have been hanging around.Operative word being finish.
2. This bundle of energy turns 6 (6!!!!!!) and a party must and will be thrown:
And, finally, the number one reason I'm looking forward to September:
1. Meeting this little one face to face!
Top Ten Tuesday at Oh Amanda.
Joyful Learning in April
10 hours ago